South Africa Tour
Exclusive Cape town & Safari – 11 Nights / 12 Days
Day 1 Arrive Cape Town
Arrive at Cape Town International Airport. On arrival, you will be met by a All Right Holiday Africa representative and transferred to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure to explore on your own. Explore the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront for some great restaurants and nightlife. This is one of Cape Town’s biggest tourist attractions. This busy harbour is set in the midst of the huge entertainment venue with pubs, restaurants, crafts markets, theatres and lots more. Situated between Robben Island and Table Mountain, in the heart of Cape Town’s harbour, and set with a magnificent backdrop of the sea and mountains. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Half Day Cape Town City Tour
After breakfast proceed for half day Cape Town City tour including tickets up to the Table Mountain (weather permitting). Take a cable car to the summit of the legendary Table Mountain with views of the City and Surrounding layout of this southernmost tip of Africa. Visit the country's oldest building, The Castle, and a short distance away, the Company Gardens, both historically fascinating and well conserved. Your drive continues past Parliament Buildings, City Hall and the Slave Lodge, and you'll sense the depth of history via their distinctive architecture. Move up the cobblestoned hills to the Malay Quarter, and marvel at the ice cream colours of the quaint Bo-Kaap homes. Trace the moves of a professional diamond cutter, as he creates every girl's dream stone. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Full Day Peninsular Tour
Cruise along the exquisite stretch of coastline known as Millionaire's Paradise - from Clifton to Camps Bay, to the exclusive beach hamlet of Llandudno - towards the charming working harbour of Hout Bay. Embark on an up-close-and-personal Seal Island cruise. Wind along the legendary Chapman's Peak Drive, hugging the cliffs and relishing the breath-taking ocean views, before arriving at your lunch spot of choice (own account) at the Cape of Good Hope Section of the Table Mountain National Park. We meander back along the coast towards the City, visiting the historic naval port of Simon's Town and the endearing penguin colony at Boulder's Beach (own account). You venture inland to your last stop of the day at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. With the sun setting over the tall peaks of Table Mountain the last rays sparkle on the trees and flowers. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Cape Town – Knysna
After a sumptuous breakfast you will be collected at your hotel to begin your trip through the Garden Route towards the beautiful scenic town of Knysna, the scenery along the way is breath-taking but Knysna itself is just spectacular. Knysna is situated between lush forests and the shores of a peaceful estuary and offers many activities and attractions to a wide variety of people. Along the way we stop at the Knysna Elephant Park for a tour to get up close with these gentle giants then last but not least once we have headed into Knysna you will experience a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon on the infamous John Benn cruise.
Day 5: Full Day Oudtshoorn Tour
You begin your day with a spectacular drive over the Outenique Mountain Pass into the feather capital of the world, Oudtshoorn, where you’ll get up close and personal with ostriches on a Karoo ostrich farm. You’ll have the opportunity to go right into the Cango Caves with its magnificent dripstone formations of stalactites and stalagmites. You’ll visit the Cango Wildlife Ranch to marvel at crocodiles, snakes and numerous big and beautiful cats of the wild variety. As we said, a day of wild contrasts in Oudtshoorn, but likely to produce a feather in your cap!
Day 6: Knysna – Johannesburg
After breakfast, we transfer you to George airport which is an hour drive for your onward flight to Johannesburg. Arrive at Johannesburg airport and you will be transferred to Peermont Mondior Hotel where you will be spending the night. ld contrasts in Oudtshoorn, but likely to produce a feather in your cap!
Day 7 - 8: O.R Tambo - Sun City
After breakfast, the day is free to enjoy the golden city of fun and entertainment. Enjoy the games at the casinos, enjoy superb sporting facilities and glitzy extravaganza shows. Sun City is definitely where you want to be if you want action, choice and all night entertainment.
Day 8: Sun City – Johannesburg
After breakfast transfer to Johannesburg hotel. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. You can enjoy Pretoria city tour on own account.
Day 9 - 11: Johannesburg - Shiduli Private Game Lodge
After a very early breakfast you will be collected from your hotel for your early shuttle to Shiduli Private Game Lodge in Hoedspruit where you will be spending the next 2 nights. Shiduli Private Game Lodge is situated in Tzaneen, Limpopo, on the Big Five Karongwe Game Reserve. Offering an unrivalled African safari experience where the warm atmosphere, friendly staff and fine cuisine complement the excellent game viewing, guests can enjoy a lush indigenous garden dappled in shade, lounges with internet facilities, bar, huge sparkling swimming pool and thatched dining areas punctuated with original South African art. Three main lounges are stylishly decorated in leathers, silks and stone and an outside lounge offers a view of the watering hole. The 24 intimate rooms offer romantic beds fitted with crisp white linen swathed in flowing mosquito nets under the canopy of a thatched roof. The Royal Suite lies tucked away a short distance from the main lodge. The en-suite bathroom includes a bath as well as a large glass shower enclosure which leads to an outdoor shower on the deck.
Day 12: Depart Johannesburg
This morning after breakfast and possibly your last morning safari you will take the shuttle back to OR Tambo International Airport to continue on your onward journey.
Bon Voyage !
ZAR 25,500 Till 31st March 2017
ZAR 24,000 Till 31st August 2017
P.S – Please contact us for complete package cost with all details
1. Scheduled One Way transfer from Cape Town International Airport to your hotel
2. 3 Nights at Southern Sun Waterfront, Standard Room – Bed & Breakfast
3. Scheduled Half Day Cape Town City Tour including the Table Mountain Aerial Cable tickets (Weather 4. Permitting)
5. Scheduled Full Day Peninsular Tour, entrance fees include: Seal Island Cruise & Funicular ticket
6. Private One Way Overland transfer by road from Cape Town to Knysna
7. Afternoon Cruise on the John Benn
8. 2 Nights at Protea Hotel Knysna Quays, Standard Lagoon Facing Room – Bed & Breakfast
9. Private Full Day Oudtshoorn Tour, including entrance fees to Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch and the Safari Ostrich Farm
10. Private One Way Overland transfer by road from Knysna to George Airport
11. Scheduled Return Complimentary transfers between O.R Tambo International Airport and your hotel
12. 1 Night at Peermont Mondior Hotel, Classic Room – Bed & Breakfast
13. Scheduled Return Shuttle transfers between O.R. Tambo International Airport to Sun City Resort
14. 2 Nights at Sun City Cascades, Luxury Family Room - Bed & Breakfast
15. Scheduled Return Complimentary transfers between O.R Tambo International Airport and your hotel
16. 1 Night at Peermont Mondior Hotel, Classic Room – Bed & Breakfast
17. Scheduled Return transfers between O.R Tambo International Airport and Shiduli Private Game Lodge
18. 2 Nights at Shiduli Private Game Lodge, Luxury Suite - Accommodation, all meals, tea, coffee, snacks,
19. dawn and dusk safaris in open land rovers, drinks on dusk safaris are limited to one per person with choice of local beer, wine and soft drinks, Conservation Levy, Karongwe Gate Entrance Fee
1.Protea Hotel Knysna Quays Value Add: Complimentary Wifi - 500 MB per room per day, Complimentary Discount Voucher booklet for activities in surrounding area with savings up to R 1500.00! One (1) per room.
2. Sun City Cascades Value Add: Complimentary entry into the Valley of waves and shuttle services within the resort
3. 9% Service tax will be extra on the total amount of package.
Please note package rates exclude:
1. Expenses of a personal nature
2. Tips and porterage
4. Any international or domestic airfare
South Africa Tour Booking Form